Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
- Are you fascinated by Growth Marketing and data-driven campaigns?
- Is experimentation marketing your cup of tea?
- Are you experienced in digital/performance marketing and want to grow into a Growth Marketer?
We are looking for an energetic Growth Marketer (full time or freelance) to join our A-team. You will be responsible for the growth of 5-8 clients from B2B or B2C companies in the tech and/or service industries. A typical customer journey includes LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, PPC, Google, email, CRO & automation.
If you’re not afraid of a fast-paced, customer-focused environment and want to have access to both earning and learning potential – join our team!
PS: Did you know that Growth Marketers are currently among the most in-demand profiles on the job market? We are therefore preparing you for a successful future!
🌟Who we are
Higrowth is a data-driven marketing agency that helps companies accelerate their digital growth, at a rapid pace, using data.
We do this by:
1. Conducting various growth experiments
2. Implementing the data in the marketing strategy
3. Fine-tune and scale marketing tactics that generate a positive ROI
The goal: to increase revenue and drastically reduce waste in advertising and media budget
🚀 What you’ll be doing
As a growth marketer you will:
- Combine data analytics, customer feedback, design & UX principles to develop targeted ideas for your clients’ growth
- Build an idea backlog with hypotheses to prioritise and schedule a roadmap of tests
- Design, implement and analyse A/B split tests for ‘all’ channels
- Acquire and retain customers by focusing on each stage of the AAARRR funnel
- Define measures of success and track core KPI’s
- Run quarterly internal Growth Sprints together with our founder, Isabella, to improve our own growth
- Work closely together with copywriters, designers and developers and take ownership at all times
- Analyse data to understand the full impact of acquisition efforts, ROI and ad spend
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and thought partner for the clients
🙌 What you’ll be bringing to the team
- +1 year of experience in digital/performance marketing
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a target based environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and/or English
- A solid drive, growth mindset, and a go-getter mentality: You are a high performer, you deliver results
Passion for people, marketing, data and technology
💡Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience in a technology-related environment
- Experience with SaaS products
- Verbal and written communication skills in French
🎁 What’s in it for you?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you an opportunity you’re proud to be a part of.
- Join a growth-oriented startup with a real mission. We stand strong with our mission to make businesses grow
- The opportunity to work hybrid or full remotely. Our office in Ghent is easy to reach and located in a colourful neighbourhood
- A work-from-everywhere and a long-weekend policy
- A hybrid compensation package with an attractive base salary and possible bonus based on performance. Also, benefits, such as car, laptop, telephone, training budget, etc.
- Fun and no-bs culture: we work really hard but we love celebrating our successes together
- Join an international team that offers a relaxed, fun, and friendly work environment where everyone’s equal
We’d love to contribute to your growth. Get a chance to grow your network and gain dedicated feedback and coaching sessions to help you navigate your professional career path.
🎳 Up for the challenge?
Here is how we move forward.
- After applying, we’ll screen your resume and may invite you for an interview.
- Next, you’ll get a job-specific challenge and present your solution
- Another interview with our team later, you could be the next member to represent our team!
Are you our new Growth Marketer? Apply now!
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!