Digital Marketing Intern
Are you starting your career in digital marketing and want to gain work experience from a data-driven digital marketing startup? We are hiring a digital marketing intern with a drive to excel and contribute to our growth.
If you’re eager to learn and have attention to detail – join our team!
Higrowth is a data-driven digital marketing agency that helps companies accelerate digital growth, at a rapid pace, using data. We conduct various growth experiments, analyse the results and scale the marketing tactics that generate positive ROI.
The goals: to improve revenues and reduce waste in advertising cost and media budget.
At Higrowth you get an unique opportunity to learn more about marketing, data and technology. Join our team, challenge yourself and grow into the best version of you!
As a digital marketing intern you’ll:
- Support our B2B marketing and communication funnel
- Monitor and optimise our digital funnel performance (website, social media): SEO, SEA, Analytics
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Work hand in hand with our Founder to learn how to utilise various marketing automation tools
- Develop social media calendar and create relevant content for our social media and website
- Manage our social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) and blog
- Support and manage online communications and interactions across digital channels
- Help measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
As we are a growth-driven startup, the responsibilities and tasks can vary a lot and often – this is the perfect opportunity for a person interested to know what it’s like to work in a startup and to develop your skills in many different roles inside the company.
Are you the amazing new teammate we’re looking for?
We don’t expect you to know everything, but we are looking for a person that is enthusiastic about our mission and eager to learn and provide new ideas. Here’s a list of what we value:
- You are excited about digital marketing and have at least some experience under your belt i.e. from studies or hobby projects.
- You are familiar with the basics of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Content Management Systems (such as WordPress). Are you also familiar with basic SEO principles? That’s a real plus!
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are well organised, have a bias for action, and deliver results on time.
- Can you also make magic happen with design programs (e.g. Photoshop, Adobe Suite, etc)? That’s another plus!
- You have a strong desire to learn more and your DNA matches ours – you’re passionate about growth, people, data and technology.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be part of a growth-oriented startup with a real mission
- The opportunity to do an internship where you get as much responsibility and flexibility as you can handle
- Fun and no-bs culture: we work really hard but we love celebrating our successes together
- Join an international team that offers a relaxed, fun, and friendly work environment where everyone’s equal
- We’d love to contribute to your growth. Gain hands-on work experience and get a chance to grow your network
- Hybrid work environment: choose between work at our office in Zuiderpoort, Gent and at home
HOW TO APPLY
You’re shouting ‘OH YES, THIS IS SO ME’? Well, this is how we’d love to get to know you:
Apply in English or Dutch with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why you’re the amazing new teammate we’ve been waiting for! If you have a portfolio of your work, please add a link to your portfolio as well.
This is an unpaid internship that can be done partly remotely. The duration of the internship is 3-6 months, you choose.
The deadline is “the sooner the better”