AI Engineer Intern
Are you starting your career in AI engineering and want to gain work experience from a data-driven digital marketing startup?
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate AI Engineer Intern to join our team.
As an AI Engineer Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on our newest innovative AI marketing simulator software and contribute to its development, maintenance and improvement.
If you’re eager to learn and have attention to detail – join our team!
Higrowth is a data-driven digital marketing agency that helps companies accelerate digital growth, at a rapid pace, using data. We conduct various growth experiments, analyse the results and scale the marketing tactics that generate positive ROI.
The goals: to improve revenues and reduce waste in advertising cost and media budget.
At Higrowth you get an unique opportunity to learn more about marketing, data and technology. Join our team, challenge yourself and grow into the best version of you!
As an AI engineer intern you will:
- Collaborate with the AI development team to design, manage, and maintain AI algorithms for the marketing simulator software.
- Implement machine learning models and algorithms to enhance the software’s predictive analytics and decision-making capabilities.
- Assist in data collection, preprocessing, and analysis to support AI model training.
- Debug and optimise existing AI functionalities, ensuring the software’s efficiency and accuracy.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in AI and machine learning technologies.
- Work closely with our team for the launch of our AI software.
- Maintain our AI models and infrastructure to ensure they work smoothly.
Are you the amazing new teammate we’re looking for?
We don’t expect you to know everything, but we are looking for a person that is enthusiastic about our mission and eager to learn and provide new ideas. Here’s a list of what we value:
- You are excited about AI engineering and currently pursuing or recently completed a degree or education in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or related field.
- You have strong programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, or C++ and have a basic understanding of machine learning algorithms and concepts.
- You are familiar with popular machine learning libraries/frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn).
- You have a solid understanding of data structures and algorithms. You are also eager to learn and adapt to new technologies and programming languages.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are well organised, have a bias for action, have attention to detail and deliver results on time.
- You have a strong desire to learn more and your DNA matches ours – you’re passionate about growth, people, data and technology.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be part of a growth-oriented startup with a real mission
- The opportunity to do an internship where you get as much responsibility and flexibility as you can handle
- Fun and no-bs culture: we work really hard but we love celebrating our successes together
- Join an international team that offers a relaxed, fun, and friendly work environment where everyone’s equal
- We’d love to contribute to your growth. Gain hands-on work experience and get a chance to grow your network
- Hybrid work environment: choose between work at our office in Zuiderpoort, Gent and at home
HOW TO APPLY
You’re shouting ‘OH YES, THIS IS SO ME’? Well, this is how we’d love to get to know you:
Apply in English or Dutch with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why you’re the amazing new teammate we’ve been waiting for! If you have a portfolio of your work, please add a link to your portfolio as well.
This is an unpaid internship that can be done partly remotely. The duration of the internship is 3-6 months, you choose.
The deadline is “the sooner the better”